With this small graphical OpenCV demonstrator, one can explore different image processing functions included in OpenCV, without having to write a single line of code!
Based on OpenCV 3.0 and Gtkmm 3.0, this graphical interface allows one to select an image processing function (for instance: face recognition), and then a demonstration of the function automatically displays. It is also possible to modify the computing parameters, or to specify another input image or video (or even processing the video stream from a webcam).
Example of supported functions:
- Derivation: Gradient / laplacian computing, contours delimitation
- Hough transforms: lines, segments, circles, and geometrical shapes detection
- Histograms: computing, equalization, and object localization with backprojection algorithm
- Segmentation: thresholding, distance transform, foreground / background detection, watershed segmentation
- Filtering: linear and non linear filters, morphological operations
- Cascade detectors: detection of face, eye, car plates
- Interest points: detection and matching
- Video processing: optical flow, background substraction, camshift (object tracking)
- Photography: panoramas realization, high definition imaging (HDR), image inpainting
Supported languages: english, french.
Installation: self-executable installer for Windows (32 bits).
Download link (latest version of the software): http://www.tsdconseil.fr/log/opencv/demo/index-en.html