We are looking for a passionate, motivated and involved Middle / Senior C++ Engineer in the Computer Vision area.
Our team works with bleeding edge technologies for computer vision applications and actively contributes to open source. The C++ Software Engineer is a crucial member of the team. Successful candidate will be involved in design and features development in scope of Open Computer Vision Library (OpenCV) and commercial projects on top of it.
What you need to have (the bigger the better):
- Good knowledge of C++ and Python. Practical experience with build and development tools like Git, CMake;
- Solid practice with Linux or other *nix systems including shell scripting and automation. Experience with embedded and mobile OSes would be considered as a plus;
- Expertise in classical algorithms and data structures;
- Understanding of the development and testing processes;
- Language skills (technical English B2 is demanded);
- Work permit to work in Russia.
What will be good, but not necessarily:
- Computer vision and OpenCV knowledge (would be considered as a plus);
- ONNX / TensorRT / OpenVINO experience;
- Additional knowledge around linear algebra and numerical methods;
- Technical background in low-level optimization (SSE, NEON, CUDA, OpenCL);
- Project to production promotion experience (required skill for senior-level applicants).
What we offer (in addition to competitive compensation package):
- Excellent experienced team of Computer Vision enthusiasts;
- Health insurance, free English and professional courses, gym membership refund;
- Perfect conditions for scientific research that allow you to participate in conferences and round tables (and you don’t have to worry about travel and accommodations — we got you covered);
- Culture that thrives off creativity and individuality.
Are you ready to join the team that makes modern computer vision history?
Contact us: [email protected]