Have you ever wondered how Instagram filters work?
Or, how computers perform face detection in crowds?
Are you curious how virtual meeting applications blur the background or replace the background with other images?
How do self-driving cars navigate safely in a busy city environment?
Also, isn’t it amazing how the ball is tracked with such accuracy in televised sporting events such as Tennis, Soccer, and Basketball?
If we’ve piqued your curiosity then this course is what you need. Learn about topics in Computer Vision such as Object Tracking, Augmented Reality, Face Detection, Optical Flow, Human Pose Estimation and many more.
Unlike many Computer Vision courses available online, this hands-on course approaches Computer Vision more practically, experientially and intuitively. All you need is a working knowledge of the Python programming language. And, if you are not confident about your Python skills, we will direct you to some of the best-curated resources on Python, so that you come up to speed with Python in the shortest possible time.
In short, beginners, coding enthusiasts, start-up owners, Tony Stark fans – everyone is welcome to this introductory course.
This course includes advanced topics like:
– Super Resolution Using OpenCV
– Deploying Applications On The Cloud
– Build Gesture Based Applications Using Facial Landmarks
OpenCV is the largest and the most popular Computer Vision library in the world. It is utilized by thousands of companies, products and devices, and is tested for scalability and performance every single day.
We, at OpenCV.org, are on a mission to educate a global workforce. We have been offering very comprehensive online courses in Computer Vision to professionals, job-seekers and enthusiasts from over 100 countries.
The unique curriculum offered in this course is aimed at providing you with a solid foundation in the field of Computer Vision. We will take great pride in each and everyone who completes it successfully. Upon completion of the course, we will award you with a digital certificate from OpenCV.org. You can showcase it across your social profiles and give a kickstart to your career and continued studies in the field of Computer Vision.
Have a look at some of the applications we plan to offer in this course.
Getting Started With Images
– Image basics (reading, displaying and writing images)
– Working with video files (reading, displaying and writing videos)
– Color space conversion and different color spaces
– Basic image manipulation (resizing, cropping, annotating, creating a Region of Interest)
Basic Image Operations
– Mathematical operations on images (brightness and contrast)
– Image thresholding, bitwise operations and masking
– Image blending and the alpha channel
Image Enhancement Techniques
– Image filtering using convolution
– Image blurring, noise reduction and sharpness
– Artistic rendering
– Edge detection
– Hough transforms
– Contour and shape detection
– Working with different types of image data such as satellite imagery
– ArUco markers and augmented reality
– Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) using gestures
– Image Restoration
Image Retrieval and Object Detection
– Finding good features in images like SIFT, ORB
– Image hashing
– Geometric transformations like affine transformation and homography
– Object tracking
– Optical flow and motion estimation
OpenCV DNN Module
– OpenCV DNN inference module
– Face detection using Deep Learning
– Object detection using Deep Learning
– Human pose estimation using Deep Learning
Text In Images (OCR)
– Text spotting and detection using Deep Learning
– Text recognition and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) using Deep Learning
Using OpenCV High-Level GUI For Creating Applications
– Using mouse and keyboard with OpenCV
Creating Web Applications Using Streamlit
– Streamlit framework for building web-based applications
Ethical And Socially Responsible Ways Of Using OpenCV
All courses by OpenCV are only official and certified courses by OpenCV.org available online.
The courses are created in collaboration with Big Vision LLC, a California-based Computer Vision and Machine Learning consulting company. Big Vision LLC owns the popular Computer Vision blog LearnOpenCV.com, and is the exclusive and official course provider of OpenCV.org. Have a look at the industry experts that form our core course team.
Courses are (a little) oversubscribed and we apologize for your enrollment delay. As an apology, you will receive a 20% discount on all waitlist course purchases. Current wait time will be sent to you in the confirmation email. Thank you!