A quick introduction by
Dr. Satya Mallick (CEO, OpenCV.org)
OpenCV Crash Course is the only official OpenCV course on the internet designed by the expert team at OpenCV.org, which makes it the most authentic source of knowledge for Computer Vision, Deep Learning, and AI.
This free OpenCV course is made for all Computer Vision hobbyists, professionals, and DIY self-learners. If you are looking to take your first steps towards learning Computer Vision and AI using OpenCV, this is the best OpenCV course to jumpstart your career.
In just 3 hours, this mini course will introduce you to a wide range of exciting topics such as Image & Video Manipulation, Image Enhancement, Filtering, Edge Detection, Object Detection and Tracking, Face Detection, and the OpenCV Deep Learning Module.
This well-structured and comprehensive Computer Vision course will build your curiosity, appetite and intuition for solving real-world commercial and social problems using the power of Computer Vision.
- Module 1: Getting Started with Images
- Module 2: Basic Image Manipulation
- Module 3: Image Annotation
- Module 4: Image Enhancement
- Module 5: Accessing the Camera
- Module 6: Read and Write Videos
- Module 7: Image Filtering and Edge Detection
- Module 8: Image Features and Image Alignment
- Module 9: Image Stitching and Creating Panoramas
- Module 10: High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDR)
- Module 11: Object Tracking
- Module 12: Face Detection
- Module 13: Object Detection
- Module 14: Pose Estimation using OpenPose
You can check out our official foundational and advanced courses with structured learning paths on this link: