Thanks a lot to all people and companies who participated in development, sent bug reports and helped us in other ways!
As usual, release binary packages are available on SourceForge, the source code can be downloaded from GitHub.
Documentation is also updated to the 2.4.8 state.
The brief list of changes:
- NVidia CUDA support on Android devices with CUDA capable SoC and CUDA sample;
- Concurrent kernel execution and user defined context support for OpenCL;
- Integration with Intel Perceptual SDK and new depth sensors support for Windows;
- 32 reported bugs have been closed;
- 139 pull requests have been merged;
See the full ChangeLog for more information.
OpenCV Development Team.