Thanks a lot to all people and companies who made pull requests on GitHub, sent bug reports and helped us in other ways!
As usual, release binary packages are available on SourceForge, the source code can be downloaded from GitHub.
Documentation is also updated to the 2.4.7 state.
The brief list of changes:
- dynamic OpenCL runtime loading, setting default OpenCL device via env var, many bug-fixes and some new optimization with OpenCL
- bug-fixes and new optimizations in CUDA stuff
- latest NDK and Android OS support, Native Android Camera tuning
- minor fixes, XAML sample and MS Certification compatibility in WinRT stuff
- 382 pull requests have been merged
- 54 reported bugs have been fixed
See the full ChangeLog for more information.
OpenCV Development Team.