PyImageSearch Gurus is a 6-8 month (self-paced) computer vision course dedicate to making developers, programmers, researchers, and students like yourself become awesome at solving real-world computer vision problems.
Inside the PyImageSearch Gurus course you’ll super practical tutorials, tons of code examples, and a dedicated community that is guaranteed to level-up your computer vision skills.
Here’s a short list of topics to be covered (more on the official Kickstarter page):
- Face recognition
- Automatic license plate recognition
- Deep learning (including Convolutional Neural Networks)
- Building your own custom object detector
- Content-Based Image Retrieval/Image Search Engines
- Hadoop + Big Data (large scale image processing)
- Raspberry Pi Projects
The course will primarily be taught using the Python programming language with OpenCV bindings. We’ll also be utilizing IPython Notebooks in the cloud so you’ll be able to work through the lessons via your browser.
If you’re interested in the Kickstarter and want to learn more, just click here.