OpenCV 2.4.9 is out!
Thanks a lot to all people and companies who participated in development, sent bug reports and helped us in other ways!
As usual, release binary packages are available on SourceForge, the source code can be downloaded from GitHub.
Documentation is also updated to the 2.4.9 state.
The brief list of changes:
- new 3D visualization module ‘viz’;
- performance fixes in ‘ocl’ module;
- fixes in Android Camera;
- improved CUDA support for mobile platforms;
- bugfixes from community;
- 55 reported bugs have been closed;
- 156 pull requests have been merged.
See the full ChangeLog for more information.
OpenCV Development Team.