Dear OpenCV Developers,
We are happy to announce the public release of Image Watch, our image debug visualizer for Microsoft Visual Studio 2012.
Image Watch is a Visual Studio plug-in that lets you view in-memory images while debugging an OpenCV application.
These are some of the key features:
- view all in-memory images in the current scope, or pin images to a "watch" list
- watch how pixels change after a single instruction or between breakpoints
- pan/zoom, inspect numeric pixel values
- make quick visual A/B comparisons between any two image regions
- apply simple operators such as thresholding, clamping, pixel-wise difference
- supports cv::Mat_<>, cv::Mat, CvMat, and _IplImage types
- can be extended for viewing custom C++ image types
Image Watch is free and can be downloaded at http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/e682d542-7ef3-402c-b857-bbfba714f78d.
A short tutorial video is available at http://channel9.msdn.com/posts/Introducing-Image-Watch.
Also tutorial on Image Watch is available on OpenCV documentation website.