Published books about OpenCV library:
- Instant OpenCV for iOS
- Instant OpenCV for iOS is a practical guide, showing every important step for building a computer vision application for the iOS platform. It will help you to port your OpenCV code, profile and optimize it, and then wrap into a GUI application. This book helps you to learn how to build a simple, but powerful computer vision application for the iOS devices from scratch.
- Android Application Programming with OpenCV
- Android Application Programming with OpenCV is a practical, hands-on guide that covers the fundamental tasks of computer vision—capturing, filtering, and analyzing images-with step-by-step instructions for writing both an application and reusable library classes. Android Application Programming with OpenCV looks at OpenCV’s Java bindings for Android and dispels mysteries such as which version of these bindings to use, how to integrate with standard Android functionality for layout, event handling, and data sharing, and how to integrate with OpenGL for rendering.
- Learning OpenCV: Computer Vision with the OpenCV Library
- The first edition of the book overviews the C version of the whole library in a tutorial manner.
- Instant OpenCV Starter
- Instant OpenCV Starter is a practical, hands-on guide that will help you understand the importance of computer vision in real life as well as the various different functions of the OpenCV library via small programming projects with simple, detailed explanations.
- OpenCV Computer Vision with Python
- A practical, project-based tutorial for Python developers and hobbyists who want to get started with computer vision with OpenCV and Python.
- OpenCV 2 Computer Vision Application Programming Cookbook
- Cookbook application examples, C++ version of OpenCV 2.0.
- Mastering OpenCV with Practical Computer Vision Projects
- Detailed tutorials & full-source code for 9 projects (Augmented Reality, SfM, OCR, AAM & POSIT, 2D & 3D Face Tracking, Face Recognition, Kinect, Mobile), using C++ version of OpenCV 2.4.2 or newer.
- Latest code is available at https://github.com/MasteringOpenCV/code
- (Assumes you already know how to use OpenCV, such as by reading the 2 books above).
Books that mention OpenCV:
- Programming Computer Vision with Python: Tools and algorithms for analyzing images
- The last chapter of this book is devoted to the OpenCV Python interface.
- Pro iOS 5 Augmented Reality
- This book walks you through the foundations of building an augmented reality application for the iPhone or iPad.
- Algorithms for Image Processing and Computer Vision
- This bestselling book has been fully updated with the newest of these, including 2D vision methods in content-based searches and the use of graphics cards as image processing computational aids.
- Programming Interactivity
- Ready to create rich interactive experiences with your artwork, designs, or prototypes? This is the ideal place to start. With this hands-on guide, you’ll explore several themes in interactive art and design—including 3D graphics, sound, physical interaction, computer vision, and geolocation—and learn the basic programming and electronics concepts you need to implement them. No previous experience is necessary.
- Kinect Open Source Programming Secrets: Hacking the Kinect with OpenNI, NITE, and Java
- This book lets you harness the Kinect’s powerful sensing capabilities for gaming, science, multimedia projects, and a mind-boggling array of other applications on platforms running Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- Processing 2: Creative Programming Cookbook
- Over 90 highly-effective recipes to unleash your creativity with interactive art, graphics, computer vision, 3D, and more.
- OpenCV Computer Vision Application Programming
- This course will expose you to the key concepts of OpenCV and enable you to build your own computer vision applications. “OpenCV Computer Vision Application Programming” allows you to dive into the world of computer vision and get many practical benefits from it with minimal effort.